Kolosso Automotive Group – Appleton

myFoxCities.org – Promoting Local! Best & Worst Automotive Kolosso Automotive Group – Appleton

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kyle Betts 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Jerry
    Participant

I personally will no longer purchase from or use any Kolosso Dealership.

Last year, I bought my second Dodge from Kolosso and it was the worst experience ever. The closing agent for Kolosso (Mike) screwed up on the paperwork by $100 on a %100 financed through my bank deal. Because of his mistake the Dealership cheated me out of my 5 piece floor mats.

When I tried to contact Ryan Kolosso, he refused toreturn any of my calls.
    When I finally reached him, he told me that my business was not important enough to justify making good on the floor mats

Today, while getting my last free oil change, I am again frustrated with their service.. I asked if there would check to see why my driver door no longer works properly. The told me we can schedule a separate appointment to have it looked at but it would be over a week and a half.
    They then tell me that my drain plug is bad and it will cost $8.99.
    They are the only ones who have touched the oil for the 3 prior oil changes. The vehicle is only 5 years old with 68,000 miles.

#464 Reply

Kyle Betts

I’ve had many issues also. Lies and cheats.
    Now buy in Kaukauna from bergstrom dodge.

Ryan Kolosso is a total asshole.

Take the silver spoon out of you ASS.
    oops, sorry. I mean mouth.

No. I mean ASS.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Kolosso Automotive Group – Appleton
Your information: